Sunday, January 4, 2009

You Might Think...

That presents are necessary for Christmas. You might even think that's what my boys want.

Nope. They've stopped playing with those toys. Except the helicopter and the light-up moon. But that's it!

What they really want is a box! At least this year.


It must be one in which they can sit or hide.


A box that's big enough for the both of them is great, too! Such fun!

If it's big enough, I can be quite a jokester. "Hey Be, here's a present I got for you. Open it up!"

(Excuse my mess, please. My hair, too. I was trying to mail Christmas cards.)

"That's not a present! That's Ermie!"

Then after much laughter, Ermie gets scared and runs away. Poor kitty.

Step one- open the box. Step two - put a cat in the box. Step three- make kids open that box! Yes, that's a much nicer version of a similar song.

No comments:

Post a Comment