Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bubs!


Here are some pictures from our big boy's birthday.  We spent the day eating at his favorite spots, bowling, and relaxing in the park for a few hours.


"Yay!  I'm the birthday boy today!"



"Ice cream for lunch?  Sure!"  (We did eat other things as well for that meal.)
 


 "I can do it myself!  Don't help me, please!"

"So cool and refreshing."





Two boys!


We attempted to fly a kite, but there was no wind.  This didn't bother Papi.  
"When there's no wind, you can MAKE wind instead!  See?"


Look at him go!


But the boys weren't that impressed.  

So they wrestled around while Pops flew his kite. 


Doing his best pterodactyl scream.


Later on we had some lemon cake. 

"I wish this candle weren't so ghetto."





Happy birthday, Bubs!  We love you!

1 comment: