Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If I had an extra $50 to waste...

Although I no longer waste $50 on things like novelty items since I get to spend hundreds each month on things like diapers, children's enrichment classes, baby clothes, and oh yeah-food, I found a very cool item in the uncommon goods catalog that arrived in my mailbox the other day. When the time comes to purchase an alarm clock, this would certainly be a wonderful option, especially since Jason is the king of sleeping past his cell's alarm. It would seem kind of silly to buy this now, especially since I wake up between 4:45 and 5:45 every day, thanks to the world's best alarm clock, Aidan. Nothing gets you out of bed faster than a diaper leaking poo. In your bed.

Hmm...compared to the morning poo fountain, this isn't a bad alternative! Isn't it cute/obnoxious?

Runaway Alarm Clock With Wheels:


Here it is in its true action:

2 comments:

  1. Once I caught that clock I would punch it in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately thought of you and your not-so-morning-ness. I'd give anything to see you wake up with this thing. Then I'd run.

    ReplyDelete