Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Conservative Son

Yesterday I was catching up on some of my favorite tv shows online during my break time when Luke walked into my room and peered at my computer screen. It's funny how it seems people always walk in and check out what you're doing during the most questionable moments. Not that I was watching anything terrible, but it was primetime tv, something we definitely don't let Luke watch. There, on the screen, was a couple embracing in a kiss. He looked and smiled. At that exact moment they started kissing a little bit more passionately. It was definitely a "Holy-crap-I-better-stop-this" moment. Before I could distract Luke or stop the video Luke looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know about this video" and promptly walked away.

Excellent judgement, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment