Thursday, April 2, 2009

Delicious, really!


My mom gave me this facial cleanser a few weeks ago and I just love it. After trying it the first time I thought, "that's sure tasty!" and licked my lips after giving my face a good scrub. Mmm...orange. These ingredients are edible, aren't they?

Ingredients: glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, quillaja saponaria extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, vegetable oil, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol

I casually mentioned that the cleanser was delicious to JJ and he actually straight up ate the stuff in the shower. Whoops.

Oh, it's been treating my skin great as well!

4 comments:

  1. We use the peach kernel scrub - I really like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the brown sugar scrub/mask from C.O. Bigelow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to stop eating this stuff. We may run out soon...

    ReplyDelete