Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Forget the Facial Cleanser

I'm eating this instead!

On our way back from visiting Gram V in Long Beach, we took a glorious drive down PCH all the way to Dana Point and stopped at Sprinkles in Newport Beach. We brought home a few and just this morning I tried the brown sugar praline cupcake, which is a special flavor available this week and is featured in their HOP BOX.


Although I wasn't initially excited about trying this seasonal creation, it's one of the best I've tasted. There's just something about those sweetened pecan pieces that is so delicious. That salty sweet crunch just gets you and it's an extremely satisfying crunch that is also delicate due to the size of the granules. The cake part is really good, too!

I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to try the Flourless Chocolate cupcake that is available for one week starting today in celebration of Passover. We were just one day short. :( Maybe we'll get to try it next year. Yum!

1 comment: